Información al visitante
Location and Access
C/ Doctor Esquerdo nº 36 - 28009 Madrid
Telephone: 91 566 65 44 Fax: 91 566 68 09
Buses that stop near the Museum: 2, 28, 30, 56, 71, 143 and Circular
Nearest Metro stations: O’Donnell (Line 6) – Goya (Lines 2, 4)
Tuesday to Friday: 10.00 - 20.00
Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays: 10.00 - 14.00
Closed: 1 and 6 January and 24, 25, 30 and 31 December 2023. All Mondays throughout the year, Bank Holidays included.
Admission is free. It is essential to present an identification document (ID card or passport) to access to the Museum.
Disabled access available.
Individual audio guides via the Wifimuseum system with the visitor's smartphone. It is advisable to bring your own headphones. Languages available: Spanish, English and French, and sign language.
More information on audio tours.
The group must consist of at least 7 people and up to 20. Reservations must be made in advance by calling 91 566 65 44 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommendations for your visit
It is not necessary to make an appointment.
- The use of masks is recommended throughout the visit.
- Hand sanitizing gel is provided for visitors.
- Please keep a safe distance from the other visitors.
- Audio guide service available through our WiFi network and accessible from the visitor's mobile phone. We recommend that you bring your own headphones.
- Left-luggage service is available.
- Contact with Museum staff should be avoided, as well as touching Museum display cases and exhibitors.
- The buttons to control the audiovisual projections have been disabled and are now operated by means of pedals.